Welcome to Team Tuesday. Here we look at a recent or upcoming game and talk about something related to that game or just tell some tales of our video game adventures. This week is finally the release pokemon mystery dungeon DX. So that made me think about if I could pick ANY character in the gaming world I want, who would I pick?
There are so many ways I could pick my characters, do I want some goofy squad, have my favorite characters or be tactical. So I picked a bit of all of those:
- Charizard – feel the flames! I had to pick at least a pokemon for this week, who doesn’t want to have a flying flame lizard that can help you out.
- Mercy – I need healing! you can die, pokemon can faint, so what is best to have? a healer, Mercy is that person for the job. A quick and easy heal never fails!
- Joker – I need to leave a calling card mate, I can’t resist not picking something persona 5 related when I can.
This one was a bit difficult, I wanted to come up with the most competent rescue team.
- Snake from Metal Gear Solid: He can sneak past enemies, silently eliminate them. He’ll be in and out without anyone noticing.
- Mario from… umm… Mario: No matter what, Mario will go through thick and thin, He’ll always search and find you. Even if you’re in another castle
- Master Chief from Halo: I figured we’d need some muscle on the team, so who else but the Chief. He’d be able to take out waves of enemies if needed, and, he can fly a space-ship… Must I keep going after that?
This week was hard for me. Having played so many games it was really difficult for me to narrow it down to just 3. I decided, therefore, to take it back old school (and probably show my age), for this week’s edition.
My top picks for my team are based on their ability to fight off enemies during a rescue situation. Plus, who needs Super Heroes when you’ve got Badass Bad Guys..
- Scorpion – One of Mortal Kombat’s originals! No-one could escape his fire breath after ripping the mask off and revealing the secrets of what’s underneath.
- Bison – With his links to the criminal underground, Street Fighter’s Bison would be an ideal member of your team. Normally fighting for “the other side”, who wouldn’t want this guy standing with you when it came down to it?!
- Shredder – Another character from the dark side, but again someone that you would want on your side. It took all 4 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to take him down.
With the team assembled there’s no way anyone can stand in their way. Whoever needs rescuing… We’ve got you covered!
I try #IndieGames, do live-streams, unedited videos/walkthroughs & occasionally write #TrophyGuides for #PS4 / #PSVR / #PSVita.
There are a lot of videogames characters I would like to have in my rescue team but here I will put my 3 favorite ones:
- Ezio Auditore, an assassin. Why this choice? Well, who doesn’t want an assassin inside its rescue team?;
- Aiden Pearce, a hacker who can find you and destroy everything in no time… If I got kidnapped, I wouldn’t be scared to not be rescued before I got killed because my kidnappers wouldn’t have time to do it;
- John “Soap” MacTavish, a war veteran who can save you no matter what, when, how and where. He will rescue you and that’s why I would like to have him in my team.
My career of trophy hunter starts from the AC II platinum. I love videogames and I want to transmit my passion to the whole world by writing guides etc.