Canberra-based independent developer, Uppercut Games, is delighted to announce Submerged: Hidden Depths will be launching on Steam, Xbox systems, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on 10th March 2022.
Set in a breathtaking city gripped by a dark mystery, Submerged: Hidden Depths is an adventure exploration game that sees players climb the ruins of lost skyscrapers to uncover the tale of the sunken city, while taking in its beauty and tranquillity. Protagonists Miku and Taku have their own history with the darkness and whilst one wants to use it for good, the other fears it will tear them apart.
The veteran team at Uppercut crafted a perfect balance of tension and relaxation that gives Submerged: Hidden Depths a quality which draws players in as they traverse the open city, uncovering its secrets. With the freedom to explore at their own pace, players are invited to take their time and truly, thoroughly explore this combat-free title.
“Having originally developed Submerged: Hidden Depths for Google Stadia, it’s a new dawn for the game as we approach its PC and console release on 10th March.”, remarked Ed Orman, Co-founder of Uppercut Games “Our team has grown and learned so much since creating Submerged, and then again when we started Submerged: Hidden Depths, so it’s great to be able to show the difference that learning has made to the game. Our vision stayed true, as has our desire to create that relaxing experience for players, but the quality and depth of our work has soared.”.
- Vast Outdoor Environments: Explore a rich, colourful and vibrant world.
- Relaxing Experience: Play at your own pace with the freedom to enjoy the beauty of Submerged: Hidden Depths.
- Discovery: Search for hidden objects to uncover the story, find upgrades for the boat and discover new creatures.
- Boating: Cruise through the striking city streets in the powered boat, spotting new areas for exploration.
- Puzzles: Climb, sail and use abandoned mechanisms to solve physics puzzles and reveal the city’s mystery.
- Expanded Player Tools: Fans of the prequel, Submerged, will enjoy further developed tools and puzzles as they progress through Submerged: Hidden Depths.
Submerged: Hidden Depths brings its mysteries to new consoles for the first time with PS5 and Xbox Series X|S joining PC, PS4 and Xbox One from the release of Submerged.