Developer Sharkmob is excited to announce that its dark and thrilling free-to-play Battle Royale game Bloodhunt will be fully launching on 27th April 2022 on PlayStation 5 and PC platforms. In this bloodthirsty third-person action shooter set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe, players will take to the streets of Prague for epic battles between ruthless vampire fighting to dominate the night armed with supernatural powers, weapons and their own cunning.
Bloodhunt has been made even more immersive on the PlayStation 5 version of the game with high-quality graphics, exciting DualSense Controller features and epic Tempest 3D Audio. Bloodhunt is free-to-play for all players, but for something extra special, fans can pre-order the PlayStation 5 Founder’s Ultimate Edition of the game, which comes with 100+ additional cosmetics items for players to customize their characters even more and 1,000 Tokens of in-game currency to purchase vanity items or the game’s Battle Pass.
David Sirland, Producer for Bloodhunt said: “After a successful Early Access period, Sharkmob has been implementing feedback from the game’s community and we can’t wait to show fans how the game has progressed. We’re delighted to be bringing the game to a new audience of PlayStation 5 players and are excited to be launching the full game this April in all its glory.”
More about Bloodhunt on PlayStation 5
- Prague in detail – Players will battle to dominate the night in a highly detailed rendition of Prague’s Old Town and can choose between Quality Mode for the best rendering quality running in 4K at 30fps, or Performance Mode, to experience Bloodhunt at 60fps rendered in 1440P.
- Immersive audio technology – The PlayStation Tempest 3D Audio technology provides an expansive soundscape in Bloodhunt, allowing players to identify nearby threats, or the direction bullets are being fired from to outsmart their fanged opponents.
- Thrilling battle at your fingertips – The DualSense wireless controller takes Bloodhunt’s fast-paced, visceral gameplay to the next level. The adaptive triggers and vibrations let players feel the weight of the battle, feeling the impact of each powerful attack and weapon.
- Light up the night – The controller’s light also guides you through the game. It lights up based on team color or when players are tracked down by opponents and blood hunted.
- Ears of a bat – The speakers on the DualSense controller will bring the immersion up a notch with high fidelity sounds for consumables or when feeding on mortals.
- PlayStation 5 Founder’s Ultimate Edition – Available to pre-order now, The Founder’s Ultimate Edition for PlayStation 5 includes a one-of-a-kind, PS5 exclusive epic Samurai mask, two PS5 exclusive killer outfits: Headrush and Fast Forward. It also comes with over 100+ items – from stylish outfits and hairdos to exquisite piercings and tattoos. Players will also receive 1,000 Tokens to spend in the in-game store to purchase either the Battle Pass or new vanity items.
- Available to pre-order now for $59.99 or equivalent regional cost here: https://store.playstation.com/en-se/concept/10002493/