Estimated time to platinum: 20/30 Mins
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
Difficulty related: None
Welcome to the Prehistoric Dude Trophy Guide!
A new platformer where you need to help Dude to take back his lunch, which was stolen by a giant dinosaur!
This game is developed by lightUP and published by Ratalaika Games.
Step 1: Play the Game and reach the 2nd boss
During this step, you will need to explore the various areas of the game while collecting fruits.
The trophies are straight forward as you will need to search for silver keys to be able to unlock the Boss Area. However, to fasten your road to the platinum, you can follow the text walkthrough put in the section down below of this guide.
Make sure to collect 100 fruits in total and not to die as if that happens, you will lose a lot of them. There’s no need to grind for fruit but in case, simply do back and forth the different areas and keep checking all the bushes around them.
You’ll be earning these trophies:
I Like This
I Might Need This
Better Safe Than Sorry
Need a Keychain?
In this section of the guide, you can find a Text Walkthrough.
This walkthrough refers to the image down below which shows the shortest path to unlock all the trophies. Each number corresponds to the area you need to explore in the correct order.
– While exploring always check all the bushes you encounter and collect every fruit you find until you reach a total of 100 units. Also, collect axes.
– Try to not die as if that happens, you will lose a lot of fruits and you will need to grind them later on.
– Axes are your long-range weapons but try to not waste them.
– To rapidly kill an enemy, you can hold the button to charge your ax attack. By doing that you will consume a stamina bar.
– Once you find the Club you can perform a melee attack by pressing the button. Consider that each melee attack consumes a stamina bar.
– You will begin your journey from area 1;
– Move right to area 2;
– Move down to area 3 and collect the Mountaineer Gloves which will allow you to grab on the platforms ( Looks Useful);
– Return back to area 2 and go right to enter area 4;
– Move down into area 5 and collect the Club which will allow you to perform melee attacks by pressing the button. Consider that each melee attack consumes a stamina bar ( I Like This);
– Move down to area 6 and kill all the enemies to open the gate for the next area;
– Move right to area 7 and collect the Health Upgrade on the far right ( Healthy);
– Return Back to area 4;
– Move up to area 8. Activate the Lever on the right ( Evolve) and pick up the Silver Key ( Need a Keychain?);
– Move up to area 9 and collect the Stamina Upgrade on the far left ( Athletic);
– Move right to area 10 and spend 100 fruits to open the gate on the right ( Well Invested?) and use an ax or your club to open the chest behind it ( Treasure);
NOTE: if you haven’t a total of 100 fruits, grind them by doing some back and forth between the various areas before proceeding.
– Return Back to area 4;
– Use the Silver Key to open the gate on the right and move into area 11: the first boss fight;
– Defeat the boss by letting him fall in the lava pit for 6 times ( Roasted Bird) and collect the Tonic of Fortitude that spawns right after. this upgrade will allow you to move rocks by holding the button ( I Might Need This);
– head back to area 8 and move the rock into the switch to open the gate for the area 12;
– Go left to area 12 and activate all the levers to open the gate on the left and collect the Bamboo Stick behind it ( Better Safe Than Sorry);
– Head back to area 11 and move right to area 13.
– From area 13, go down to area 14;
– Go down to area 15 and move the rock on the switch to be able to collect the Silver Key;
– Go back to area 13;
– Go up to area 16;
– Go up to area 17 and kill all the enemies to open the first gate. Then activate the lever behind the previously opened gate to unlock the second one and collect another Silver Key;
– Go back to area 13 and move right to open the gate for the next area with one of the 2 Silver Keys;
– Go right to area 18, use the other Silver Key to open the gate on the right and move into area 19: the second boss fight;
– Defeat the boss by hitting his head with your ax or club ( Long Neck; Platinum Dude).
In this section of the guide, you can find an amazing video provided by Dino_Roar Gaming that will help you through the road to the Platinum Trophy.
Get all other trophies.
Find the Mountaineer Gloves.
This trophy is earned when you collect the Mountaineer Gloves.
This upgrade can be found in area 3. When you get to area 3, move left and you will find it.
When you collect it, you will be able to grab you on the platform cliffs.
|I Like This
Find the Club.
This trophy is earned when you collect the Club.
This upgrade can be found of the far right of area 5. When collected this will allow you to perform a melee attack by pressing the button. Consider that each melee attack consumes a stamina bar.
|I Might Need This
Find the Tonic of Fortitude.
This trophy is earned when you collect the Tonic of Fortitude which is found in area 11 after the boss fight.
This upgrade allows you to move rocks by pressing the button when close to them.
|Better Safe Than Sorry
Find the Bamboo Stick.
This trophy is earned when you collect the Bamboo Stick which is found in area 12.
To get this upgrade you first need to pick up the Tonic of Fortitude because to gain access to this area you will need to move a rock onto a switch to open the gate.
After that, move left and activate the 5 levers to open the gate and collect the upgrade behind it.
Get more health.
This trophy is earned when you collect your first Health Upgrade.
This one is located on the far right of area 7. It will boost your health by one.
Get more stamina.
This trophy is earned when you collect your first Stamina Upgrade.
This one is located on the far left of area 9. It will boost your stamina by one.
Defeat the first boss.
This trophy is obtained after beating the first boss of the game: the Ptecosaurus.
He’s located in area 11 an to access it you need to collect the Silver Key you can find in area 8 of the Jungle.
The boss fight can be tricky to understand at first sight because you can’t hit him with your axes nor your club. To kill the boss you have to make him fall in the lava pit 6 times.
Once you kill him, you will be able to pick up the Tonic of Fortitude.
There’s an easy way to cheese this boss and kill him in no time. Check the video for further details.
Defeat the second boss.
This trophy is obtained after beating the second boss of the game: the Supersaurus.
you can find him in area 19 but you will need two Silver Keys in total to be able to access his arena.
You can find the Silver Keys in area 15 and in area 17 of the Caves.
This boss can be hit with your club/axes but you can only hit his head that appears randomly from one of the sides of the area. Pay attention that he shoots you a fireball every time.
Check the video to have a breakdown of the boss fight.
|Need a Keychain?
Find your first silver key.
Silver Keys are required for opening silver gates and boss fight gates. The first one you have to pick up is located behind a gate in area 8. Use the lever to open the gate ( Evolve) and pick up the key.
Open a 100 fruits fence.
Around the various areas of the game, you can collect fruits and axes by checking the bushes or killing enemies.
These fruits are useful to open specific gates that hide treasure chests.
To get this trophy, you need to collect a total of 100 units of fruit and open one of these gates.
The first one you can find is located in area 10.
NOTE: if you haven’t a total of 100 fruits, grind them by doing some back and forth between the various areas before proceeding. Also, try not to die as if that happens you will lose a lot of the previously collected fruits.
Use a lever.
This trophy is obtained after using a lever during the game. There will be a lot of opportunities where you can unlock it.
Check Need a Keychain for more details.
Open your first chest.
Chests are scattered around the various areas of the game. The first one you can find is in area 6 on the upper right part of the area.
You can also find one chest right behind the fruit gate in area 10 ( Well Invested?).