Incuvo Games is excited for players to try Green Hell VR for free during the Steam Festival, and celebrate it with the release of a new trailer. Green Hell VR promises an incredibly immersive survival experience when it launches on Steam VR and Oculus Quest in 2022. Throw yourself right into an authentic survival adventure experience conceived for VR from the ground up, with over 60 different gameplay mechanics meant to transport you deep within the visually stunning and bio-diverse Amazon rainforest.
Players will step into the shoes of Doctor Jake Higgins, an anthropologist who has spent the last three years studying the Amazon. Guided through his radio conversations with his wife, Mia, Jake has no choice but to cling to his life and survive in one of the deadliest places on Earth— all alone.
Green Hell VR is a virtual reality experience like no other. You will have to pay attention to your surroundings. Memorizing landmarks to prevent getting lost in the deep jungle, learning how to distinguish poisonous plants from those who can save your life, observing where you step — you’re at all times meters away from deadly dangers!
Through day and night cycles, you will live and breath Brazil’s awe-inspiring rainforest up close in this adrenalin-fuelled VR adventure.
Green Hell VR invites you to immerse yourself in it, truly.
- watch and listen to frequent heavy rainfalls as the water soaks everything around you;
- dive in crystalline waterfalls, underwater cave tunnels, and uncover ruins hiding the mystical secrets of its native people;
- traverse across dense forest foliage, opening new exploration routes to find resources or build a shelter;
- search, hunt, or run for your life from predators;
- challenge yourself to stay alive, crafting valuable tools to help you on your journey
Developed by Incuvo, Green Hell VR is set to become the most complex and authentic survival game for VR — the game faithfully recreates the dangerous conditions of the Amazon jungle. It is based on the critically acclaimed survival game Green Hell, released by Creepy Jar in 2018 on PC and thereafter on consoles. Green Hell VR is releasing on Steam VR and Oculus in the first half of 2022.