In Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, there are a ton of secrets to explore and pokemon to collect. One of these secrets is how to evolve the brand-new pokemon Charcadet. based on the version you have, Charcadet can evolve in either Armarouge (Scarlet) or Ceruledge (Violet).
So here is how you evolve Charcadet:
- Capture Charcadet.
- Go Zapapico and unlock the fast travel there.
- Get 10 specific types of drops.
- Scarlet Version – Get 10 Bronzor Fragments (defeat 10 Bronzor).
- Violet Version – Get 10 Sinistea Chips (defeat 10 Sinistea).
- Bring the items over to the man/lady by the fountain in Zapapico.
- Give the Armor set you have been given to the Charcadet.
Then the Charcadet should evolve straight away! Sadly, both are locked behind the versions, so to get the evolved counterpart you might need to trade with someone.
To keep up to date with all the recent gaming news and how-to guides please like us on Facebook, check out our How-To tab, follow us on Twitter, and join us on Discord.