During your adventure in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl you will come across a pretty annoying part where the map is filled with fog, but how do you get rid of it? Well, here is how:
- Go to Pastoria City, there you will be able to go north into a building for the Great Marsh Safari Zone.
- Pay 500 coins and head into the Safari Zone.
- In the Safari Zone you will need to talk to the green haired girl on the right side of the entrance (Pictured in the image below). She will give you the move Defog.
- When you have Defog it will show up in the Pokétch on the Hidden Moves page.
- Go to Route 210 in the fog and open the Pokétch and click on Defog.
Now the fog will be gone and it’s possible for you to see again.
To keep up to date with all the recent gaming news and how-to guides please like us on Facebook, check out our How-To tab, follow us on Twitter, and join us on Discord.