Estimated time to platinum/100%: 2 – 5 hours
Missable trophies: Assassin’s Greed
Glitched trophies: None
difficulty related: None
Welcome to the Guard Duty Trophy Guide! Join Agent Starborn to save the Earth, and vanquish an evil that has been around for centuries!
This game is developed by Sick Chicken Studios and published by Ratalaika Games.
Step 1: Play the game
Really, this game only needs one step. All the trophies except 1 come from story progression, and even if you miss the missable, you can get it in 5 minutes of starting the game. Enjoy the weirdness, and have fun! If you get the one missable, you’ll have the plat at the end! Check the walkthrough section if you want a step by step guide.
You’ll be earning these trophies:
Suited and Booted
Speak In Tongues
Mind The Gap
Armed and Dangerous
Against All Odds
Two Of A Kind
Turn Up The Heat
Step 2: Get the missable trophy
If you managed to miss the one missable trophy, now is the time to get it. Luckily it’s within the first 5 minutes of the game and doesn’t take long to get!
– Pick Up the Dart;
– Try to open the Hatch;
– Grab the Rope;
– Open Inventory and use the rope with the Window;
– Interact with the rope;
– Go left into the castle;
– Continue left and talk to some guards (Airborne);
– Grab the boot on the right side of the screen;
– Leave by going down;
– Go to the gate;
– Leave the area;
– Go to the market;
– Pick up the other boot next to the fountain;
– Interact with the fountain;
– Open the inventory and grab a coin and use it with the assassin in the hay pile ( Assassin’s Greed);
– Interact with the men in the stall. Choose “I have some coin now…”;
– Open Inventory and hit circle on the “froot”;
– Go to the farm;
– Use the net in your inventory, on the bridge;
– Leave the area and come back and chase the frog to the net and grab it;
– Go back to the market and use the frog with Girtrude! Yuck! (Pucker Up);
– Pick up your trousers! (About time);
– Walk over to the fruit stall, and open your inventory and use the To-Do list on the men and get Medusa Root;
– Use Medusa Root on yourself;
– Go to the gate again;
– Check “The Usual Spot” under the sign on the right;
– Use the key on the chest;
– Go to the farm;
– Use a piece of armor on yourself from the inventory, and get changed out of your underwear! (Suited and Booted);
– Go to the castle and go see the guards who kicked you out and watch the cutscene.
– Once you get control again, you unlock Royal Blood;
– Talk to the guard and ask about the “Crime Scene” and Hendrick;
– Go to the market and talk to Hendrick who’s between the fruit stand and the store;
– Go into the bar on the left;
– Talk to the guy playing darts and ask where he was in the morning;
– Talk to the mage at the bar and exhaust all of the dialogue ( Wicked Words);
– Interact with the “Lost Box” on the left and get the key to your bedroom;
– Open the book you got from the mage by pressing circle on it in the inventory;
– Go to the castle;
– Go all the way right until you see a sign for “Staff Quarters”. Go in the door and up the ladder;
– Look out your window and you’ll talk about the book and get a new item;
– Go to the hallway with two guards and go up the right stairs to the Library;
– Use the library card with the bookkeeper;
– Look at the “E” shelf for Ancient languages book;
– Grab the ladder, then climb it ( Speak In Tongues);
– Interact with everything in the book;
– Go to the gate and talk to the guard and interact with the crank;
– Go to the castle and talk to the clerk about “DLC” and an ID Card;
– Go to the library and go in the back door;
– Tell the man “The King Wants To See Him In The Throne Room Or He’ll Cut His Head Off”;
– Knock the shelf down;
– Grab the strip of film off the right side table;
– Interact with the camera;
– Take the side off, load the film reel in, pull the lever, flick the switch, and exit;
– Interact with the foot panel on the floor;
– Use the photo with the Developing Solution, then Fixer Liquid, then the Sink ( Photo Op);
– Interact with the shutter on the right side of the room to leave;
– Go into the castle and use the Fake ID on the Clerk ( Papers, Please);
– Go to the gate and use the DLC on the guard to leave the castle.
– Go to the top right map selection, and watch the scene play out ( Mind The Gap);
– Go to the spot of the map with a worm popping in and out;
– Interact with the rope to drop the knight;
– Go to the forest in the bottom right of the world map. Go through until you reach a cave with a person and monster in it;
– Grab the ladder;
– Go back to the monster put and use the ladder on the knight;
– After you fail the minigame, go back to the forest and go to the cave where the woman and troll were;
– Leave the forest;
– Use the dart on the Festering Sore;
– In the forest, move to the top of the area until you encounter the spider, the go left, hit the web, down, left, hit the web, down, down, hit the web, left, down, hit the web, then finally left. ( Two Birds);
– Pick up the venom glands;
– Go back to where the spider is first seen, and interact with the knight;
– Go back to where the spider died, and leave the foggy woods;
– Go back to the cave with the troll;
– Interact with the hot stew;
– Leave the forest and go to the frozen cart;
– Use the hot stew on the cart;
– Interact with the supplies;
– Go back to the troll cave and give the paint to the artist ( Special Delivery);
– Pick up the paint bucket;
– Go back to the giant gap, and use the gears with the catapult ( New Lands);
– Interact with the Dead Adventurer;
– Go up twice and enter the Snow Fields;
– Use the compass to go Northwest. The directions are up, left, right;
– Interact with the packsack;
– Keep going right until you can enter a cave;
– Use Cereal Oats on the Goat;
– Go back to the frozen knight and use the Goat on him;
– Interact with the knight repeatedly;
– Move the knight onto a pressure plate;
– Use the Goat on a pressure plate;
– Stand on the unoccupied plate;
– Enter the door (Open Sesame);
– Use the dagger on Theremin.
– After the cutscene at the opening, you’ll get Guardian Duty;
– Talk to the big robot machine, and pick random numbers to start a lockdown;
– Use the panel and flick the three bottom switches before it stops a lockdown;
– Use the gun with the elevator to get the sentry outside;
– Use the gun anywhere on screen to cause a lockdown;
– Continue to the right and try the elevator;
– Go left and then watch a cutscene;
– Interact with the droid and exhaust all dialogue;
– Use the communicator and talk to Rugratt about the robot;
– Interact with the robot again and get a look at it’s neck;
– Talk to Rugratt again about the droid;
– Interact with the droid and say you have a question. Exhaust all dialogue options;
– Pick up the Weapon;
– Use the weapon on the photon beams;
– Go left into the elevator;
– Go to the Research Labs;
– Continue right and interact with the door;
– Go back to the elevator and go to cell block A;
– Go to the robot you killed and drag the body ( Armed and Dangerous);
– Go back to the research labs;
– Pick up the severed arm;
– Interact with the door and go inside;
– Interact with the terminal and click “ReleaseCell.DX”;
– Pick up Power Cell;
– Go to the right and use the exposed wires at the terminal;
– Grab the green power cell;
– Go left and put it where the red cell was;
– Use the terminal and click tank 1 or 4 and press assign;
– Use the belt system;
– Interact with the valves at the bottom of the tank;
– Go right and see a crystal;
– Interact with the terminal to the left of the big monster;
– After the cutscene, interact with the console again (Against All Odds);
– Interact with the MediGun Station;
– Interact with the note beside the bed;
– Go right out of the room;
– Interact with the Control Panel with the red screen;
– Go right to a new screen;
– Interact with the valve twice;
– Interact with the Tech Lab door;
– Interact with the valve again;
– Interact with the General;
– Interact with the MediGun station;
– Interact the MediTech Station and use the red and blue vials, then interact with it again, and once more afterwards and use green and purple vials;
– Go to the right and interact with the lift access controls;
– Interact with the note;
– Interact with the terminal ( ???);
– Enter either door, and keep going right and you’ll see a cutscene ( Two Of A Kind);
– Use the cereal oats on the Goat;
– Use the Goat on a pressure pad;
– Stand on a pressure pad then interact with the agent;
– Move the agent to a pressure pad;
– Click on Tonbert and go in the door;
– Walk up the stairs and use the Ceremonial Dagger on the Princess;
– During the cutscene Turn Up The Heat and Platinum Guard will pop.
Get all other trophies
Get kicked out of the Castle
Once you start the game, grab the rope from the wall, use it on the window, and you’ll go out it. Next, you have to go into the castle on the left side of the screen. Continue going left and you’ll talk to two guards. You’ll see a scene and the trophy will unlock.
Girtrude finds a new friend
This will unlock once you get the toad from the farm and use it on Girtrude in the market! Then you’ll see quite the scene.
Make a charitable donation
In the market, there’s an assassin in a pile of hay. Simply open up the inventory and select the coin and use it with him and the trophy pops.
|Suited And Booted
Find a quiet place to get dressed
After you acquire all your pieces of armor, you go to the farm to finally get changed out of your underwear! Yay clothes!
Deliver the news to King Theodore
You get this automatically at the start of Act 1!
A book bound with flesh
In Act 1, you’ll be able to enter the bar. Once you’re inside, you have to talk to the mage at the bar. Exhaust all dialogue options and eventually, he’ll tell you about a book, and then give it to you!
|Speak In Tongues
Translate the creepy book
This unlocks once you translate the creepy book in the castle library in Act 1!
Successfully snap a photo
In Act 1, when you need to get a piece of ID to get the DLC, you’ll need to go to the library. Once you finish the puzzle in the room and get your ID, the trophy unlocks!
Get the Wildlands DLC
In Act 1, right after you get the Fake ID from the study room, go back to the castle and use said ID with the clerk and get this trophy.
|Mind The Gap
Fail to make it across the Elder Scar
In Act 2, at the beginning, you’ll have 4 options of places to go. Go to the top right. Watch the scene play out and the trophy is yours.
Deal with the Spider
In Act 2, you’ll be in a foggy forest having to deal with a spider. Once you get rid of it, this trophy unlocks.
Return the paint to it’s rightful owner
In Act 2, once you melt the ice and get the supplies, you take the paint back to the troll cave for the painter. Now she can paint the wall red!
Venture North, beyond the Scar
In Act 2, after you finally fix the catapult and have a helmet, you can get shot over the gap, and end up in a new area, with a shiny new trophy too!
Find a way to open the door
In Act 2, once you’re in the snowy mountains and see a great big door in a cave, you’ll be tasked to open it. Once you use the frozen knight, the goat, and yourself on the pressure plates, and enter the door, the trophy unlocks.
Meet the Guardians
Unlocked instantly after the cutscene at the beginning of Act 3.
|Armed And Dangerous
Insult to injury
In Act 3, once you drag the security bots body to the elevator and cut off his arm, this will pop.
|Against All Odds
Never give up
In Act 3, after you get the big green crystal, this trophy will unlock during the cutscene after you get hurt from a nasty fall.
In Act 3, after you’ve finally saved the general and are able to use the elevator, you end up in a teleporter room. After you get sent back into time, this trophy unlocks.
|Two Of A Kind
Rendezvous with a familiar face
In Act 3, once you’re floating in time, keep going right and you’ll see a cutscene and then this trophy will unlock.
|Turn Up The Heat
End it, once and for all
In Act 3, once you’re in the sacrifice room again, and you use the dagger on the princess, this trophy pops during the cutscene.