Independent developer GROUND Game Atelier announced their debut title, The Time I Have Left, as part of yesterday’s Future Games Spring Showcase. The Time I Have Left is available to wishlist now on Steam and will launch for PC in 2023.
The Time I Have Left is a time-driven exploration game with RPG elements and a big focus on storytelling. The player takes the role of Aline, a woman affected by a mysterious condition that marks her for certain death: The Miasma. Players will guide Aline in a race against time to escape from an enormous underground complex, Colony 7.
The Time I Have Left features:
- Stunning visuals – Dense environments rendered in a striking style bring the mysterious Colony 7 to life.
- Time-driven story and gameplay – The clock is always ticking. What will players do with the time they have left? Key events only trigger at specific times. Shortcuts, hidden stories, unique items, and other secrets lie in wait.
- Light and accessible RPG elements – Players will resist attacks from grotesque visions of death that assault Aline and will need to time their movements to evade the creatures that dwell in the liminal space.
- Knowledge is power – New abilities are unlocked as players complete the in-game database, granting more tools to deal with the countless unexpected scenarios in your path.
- Nostalgic flair, modern spin – The team at GROUND takes inspiration from classic games but breaks convention to create something completely original.