Estimated time to platinum: 1 hour
Missable trophies: None
Glitched trophies: None
difficulty related: None
Welcome to the Daggerhood Trophy Guide! Play as Daggerhood, a thief who has finally been caught and thrown into the pits of a cave! Find your way out and steal treasure while you’re at it in this fun little platformer!
Step 1: Play the first 12 levels of the game
Simply play the first 12 levels of the game. All the trophies can be obtained within this small window of levels. Nothing is missable. You might have to play each level a couple of times each, but they last less than a minute! After you have the platinum, feel free to experience the rest of this fun little game too!
You’ll be earning these trophies:
Kill an enemy
This poor guy was just doing his job
I deserve this and much more
Training to escape
This is harder than I thought
I’m sure I can escape now!
Nope, I’m still trapped here…
It’s funny to destroy little Fairies families
Congratulations! You can now buy bread
Might be useful if you can escape
It’s worth nothing down here
Slow but safe
Taking more risks
This is not going to end well
Get all the trophies
|This poor guy was just doing his job
Kill an enemy.
In order to obtain this trophy, you have to kill 1 enemy. Enemies appear from level 4, onward. To kill an enemy, simply hit an enemy with the dagger by hitting and the trophy will unlock when they die.
|I deserve this and much more
In order to obtain this trophy, you have to simply die once. This is easy to do on the second level as there are spikes all over. Simply touch one to die. When you die, the trophy will unlock!
|Training to escape
Complete 1 level.
For this trophy, all you have to do is complete the tutorial level. After you finish the level, the trophy will unlock.
|This is harder than I thought
Complete 3 levels.
|I’m sure I can escape now!
Complete 6 levels.
This trophy requires you to finish level 6 of the game. After you complete it, the trophy will unlock.
|Nope, I’m still trapped here…
Complete 12 levels.
Get 1 fairy.
|They don’t give health
Get 3 fairies.
|It’s funny to destroy little Fairy families
Get 10 fairies.
|Congratulations! you can now buy bread
Get all treasures on 1 level.
|Might be useful if you escape
Get all treasures on 3 levels.
|It’s worth nothing down there
Get all treasures on 10 levels.
|Slow but safe
Get 3 stars on 1 level.
|Taking more risks
Get 3 stars on 3 levels.
|This Is Not Going To End Well
Get 3 stars on 10 levels.
The times needed for the first 10 levels in The Caverns, which is the first section of levels in the game, are listed below:
- Level 1: 1 Minute. There is nothing difficult about this level. It’s the tutorial.
- Level 2: 18 seconds. There are a few spike traps around that you could accidentally hit. Take your time and you should get this in a few tries. The time limit is pretty forgiving on this level.
- Level 3: 17 seconds. Going for the collectibles in this level make the time a little harder to hit. But if you just run the level, it shouldn’t even take 10 seconds to do.
- Level 4: 16 seconds. This yet another level where, if you skip the collectibles, you can beat it with plenty of time left.
- Level 5: 24 seconds. This level has a large time limit, but a sort of small margin of error. There are points where you have to throw your dagger through a small passage of spikes and teleport to it before it goes over another set of spikes. This level will likely take a few tries, but with patience, it shouldn’t take too many tries.
- Level 6: 22 seconds. This is nowhere near as difficult as the last level. You should have no problems with this level.
- Level 7: 20 seconds. Another easy level. Running right to the exit leaves you with plenty of time, even if you mess up.
- Level 8: 24 seconds. This is a lengthy time limit, but there is one part of the level that can cause you a bit of an issue. Other than that, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to beat the limit by almost 10 seconds.
- Level 9: 22 seconds. If you ignore all the collectibles in this level, you should get this time limit easily.
- Level 10: 23 seconds. This level is a bit difficult only because of the number of spikes and enemies. But if you skip the collectibles you should have no issues, even with taking your time.