Estimated time to 100%: 10 Hours.
Missable trophies: None.
Glitched trophies: None.
Difficulty related: None.
Welcome to the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Supremacy DLC Trophy Guide!
In the third DLC for Advanced Warfare, the characters make their way to an Atlas aircraft carrier, learning more about the true nature of the zombie outbreaks and Oz’s past, all while fighting off another horde of the undead!
Step 1: Learn the map and grab the miscellaneous trophies
A lot of your time on this map will be spent learning the layout and how it plays. Along the way, you will want to grab all the miscellaneous trophies, most of which are fairly easy this time around. It will likely take 3 or 4 playthroughs to get all the miscellaneous trophies.
You’ll be earning these trophies:
Right of First Defusal
Take Off, Hoser!
How low can you go?
Step 2: Easter Egg and round 30
Once you have played the map a few times and grabbed the miscellaneous trophies, you will need to complete the Easter Egg and reach round 30 if you haven’t already. You may reach round 30 simply by completing the Egg, but if not, you can focus on it in another playthrough.
During this step you’ll earn these trophies:
Flotsam & Jetsam
Tips and Strategies:
Supremacy is the third of four DLC packs for Advanced Warfare. It contains new multiplayer maps, and more importantly, a new zombies map called Carrier. The map involves three of the original characters as well as new character Lennox, a Sentinel operative, as they attempt to destroy an Atlas aircraft carrier overrun by zombies. The map has some new weapons and features, as well as a somewhat difficult Easter Egg.
Carrier features a number of new weapons, a new perk, and some new gameplay elements.
- The M1 Irons: dual wielded revolvers that are strong early on, but must be upgraded to be effective in later rounds.
- The LZ-52 Limbo: the map’s wonder weapon.
- Exo Stockpile: a new perk that costs 2000 points. The perk grants you an extra 20% reserve ammo capacity for all weapons, increases your grenade and special grenade stockpiles from 4 and 2 to 5 and 3 respectively, and gives you two grenades at the start of each round instead of one.
- For the first time since Verruckt in World At War, the players can be split up at the start of the match; if you have 3 or 4 players, you will be split up between the Hanger and Gun Deck.
- Infection zones return from the second map Infection, but are no longer random, and are instead based on killing Atlas saboteurs on specific rounds.
- Grenade and Weapon Disposal Machines: in the Armory, you will find a Plinko board, which you can throw grenades into for free points each round. If you activate the secret power switch, you also unlock a weapon disposal machine. If you give the machine (a zombie arm sticking out of a wall) any weapon, you will get points or an item needed for the Easter Egg.
- New traps, such as Chompy in the Cargo Bay.
- Carrier is a fairly large map, featuring multiple potential training spots. The best place to run is the Cargo Bay (where you get your Exo Suit), though the Bio Lab, Moon Pool, and Lift are also decent.
- You are allowed to purchase all five perks on the map at the same time, which function similarly to the perks in Treyarch zombies: Exo Medic (Quick Revive), Exo Health (Jug), Exo Reload (Speed Cola), Exo Slam (improved slam attack), and Exo Stockpile.
- The 3D printer replaces the Mystery Box from Treyarch, and costs 1000 points per usage. In addition, doors on this map are more expensive than other maps.
- Upgrading your weapons to a high level is a necessity for high round games, as each upgrade improves the weapon’s stats, refills the weapon’s ammo, and can grant new attachments. The upgrade station for Carrier is located in the Armory next to Grenade Plinko.
Reach round 10 in Carrier.
See Admiral for more information about survival on Carrier. This is likely to be one of the first trophies you get on this map.
Reach round 30 in Carrier.
Reaching round 30 on any map is a bit tricky due to the nature of Exo Zombies, but with the right strategies and a little luck, you should be able to get it within a couple tries. You may very well reach round 30 while completing the Easter Egg. You don’t actually have to clear round 30, just reach it. Below are some strategies for reaching this round.
- It is best to go for this either solo or in 2-player. More than 2 players will result in far more zombies spawning.
- The best weapons are the Cel-3 Cauterizer and the LZ-52 Limbo. The Cauterizer returns from the previous maps; it is basically a full auto shotgun with a large magazine and very high damage, especially when aiming down the sight. The Limbo is the map’s wonder weapon detailed under How low can you go? Both are acquired from the box. Distraction drones and light machine guns are also highly recommended.
- One player should always run in the Cargo Bay, the large room where you get your exo suit. If you are playing in co-op, the other player should run in either the Lift, Bio Lab, or the Moon Pool.
- Once you get your weapons, focus on getting them upgraded. You will need high level weapons to survive the later rounds.
- Don’t neglect the supply drops, some of them are extremely useful.
- When it comes to the gas bomb rounds (which greatly increase in frequency later in the game), if the bomb is planted in an area of the map that you rarely use, feel free to ignore it. Areas such as the Gun Deck, Hanger, and Lift are rarely needed. The gas clears after one round, so it isn’t that much of a setback.
- Infected zombie and dog rounds are basically freebies. They also give you a max ammo upon completion.
- When it comes to the zombies, EMP and teleporting zombies are the most dangerous. EMP zombies will constantly short out your exo suit, and teleport zombies can easily get in your way. The other zombies aren’t as serious of a threat.
- Depending on the number of players, you will eventually face off against the Goliath type enemies from Infection. They seem to begin spawning on round 30 in 2 player games and about round 20 in 3 player games. They should usually be your first priority.
|Flotsam & Jetsam
Sink the boat in Carrier.
This trophy is earned by completing Carrier’s Easter Egg. This one is definitely a step up from Infection, and is arguably the hardest of the four in Advanced Warfare. This Egg is significantly affected by RNG, mostly related to obtaining certain items from the 3D printer.
While this Egg is possible to do solo, it is HIGHLY recommended to play in co-op, mostly due to the grenade disposal step and powering the teleporter.
Step 1: Activate the secret power switch
Play the first few rounds normally until you reach the main cargo bay, which is the room where you get your Exo Suit. Turn on the power for this room, obtain your suit, then have one player return to the armory and purchase the new Telefrag grenades off the wall.
Now, you will need to activate Chompy for 500 points in the cargo bay. As soon as he is active, the player with the Telefrag should throw the grenade into the door that Chompy emerges from. If done correctly, they will end up inside a small room with a secret power generator to activate.
Step 2: Grenade puzzle
This is one of the most annoying and tedious Easter Egg steps in all of Advanced Warfare. It requires you to solve three puzzles related to disposing of the proper grenades at the right time. It will require the usage of quite a few frag grenades. Basically, upon throwing in a teleport grenade, the chute where the grenade comes out will rotate between four different symbols:
- Distraction drone: looks like a four bladed fan with a light in the middle.
- Frag grenade: the typical red/orange grenade symbol.
- Explosive drone: a grey block with a blue dot on top.
- Nano swarm: looks like a normal grenade but bright blue.
You will then need to throw normal frag grenades, or contact grenades, into the machine when the correct symbol is being shown. Below, you will see a breakdown of when you need to throw in each grenade during each of the three rounds. For example, if the guide says “distraction drone”, throw your normal or contact grenade in while the symbol on the chute is that of the distraction drone.
- Throw a teleport grenade to move the disposal to the side of the board.
- Distraction drone.
- Frag grenade.
- Teleport grenade again.
- Explosive drone.
- Distraction drone.
- Explosive drone.
- Frag grenade.
- Teleport grenade again.
- Explosive drone.
- Nano grenade.
- Explosive drone.
- Distraction drone.
- Explosive drone.
- Frag grenade.
Step 3: Drunk Maze
Head into the Armory to find the weapon disposal machine (it is a zombie arm sticking out of a panel) and start feeding it weapons. One of the first times you give it a weapon, it will throw out a liquor bottle nearby. Have one player interact with the bottle by holding to become drunk. Now, have all players enter the Bio Lab (next to the Cargo Bay) and have the drunk player interact with the panel next to the cargo door. This will activate a timer and turn on the lasers; the timer varies depending on the number of players.
The drunk player needs to navigate the laser maze, going from Cargo Bay all the way to Med Bay. The path is relatively easy but may take a few tries due to the weird controls and camera. The video below does a much better job of showing the exact path you need to take to avoid the lasers. You can attempt this as many times as you wish per round. Only one player has to get drunk and do the maze.
Upon finishing the maze, you will find another data pad. Take it back to the door on Gun Deck to turn a third light green.
Step 4: Fishing Rod
Next, you will need to build the fishing rod, which will be needed for multiple steps. The rod needs three parts: a reel, a hook, and fishing line. These are obtained by giving weapons to the weapon disposal machine in the Armory. Just keep feeding it weapons until each piece appears. It is entirely random, but tends to take between 10 and 20 disposals. Take each individual piece to the fishing rod on the Gun Deck, directly across from the door where you put the data pads, and hold to place it.
Step 5: Power the Teleporter
This can be done alongside building the fishing rod for Step 4. From this point onward, teleporting zombies/dogs will drop a piece of the teleporter, located next to the generator in Bio Lab. You will pick one up automatically by walking over it. Each time you get a piece, take it to the teleporter and hold ; the machine will light up blue for a second. You will need to give it 20 pieces to get it fully powered. This will likely take about 3 rounds.
Step 6: Island Data Pad
Before heading to the secret island, you will need to obtain a shovel from the fishing rod. Go to the rod and continuously fish for 100 points each time until you or a partner gets a shovel. That player should then go the teleporter you just finished powering and use it. The price will begin at 100 points but will increase all the way to 1000, though the price resets at the start of each new round.
The teleporter will take you to an island. On this island, start hitting to dig up the sand. Eventually, you will find a box containing the third data pad. The location of this item is 100% random each game; you may get it on your first trip to the island, or it may take 30 attempts. After about 30 seconds, the game will teleport you back to the main map automatically, so if you don’t get the data pad, you will need to return until you do. Multiple players can have a shovel and travel to the island, as this will greatly speed up the process, but requires more luck with the fishing rod.
Once a player has the data pad, take it to the door on Gun Deck to turn the fourth light green. This will also activate the level 25 weapon upgrade station next to the fishing rod.
Step 7: DJ’s Locker
Go to the Hanger and look for Captain DJ’s locker. Interact with it by holding . The dialogue will indicate that you need an eyeball to open the locker.
Step 8: The Lever
Start a new round and begin searching the map for the unmanned power up drones. Instead of just one drone containing a random power up, you should see two, one of which will be empty. Once you find this drone, you will need to quickly destroy it, before it can disappear from the map. It will drop a blue lever. Take this lever to the Moon Pool and insert it into a power box on the wall next to the 3D printer.
Step 9: Final Data Pad
Before you can go for this last data pad, return to Gun Deck and hit the fishing rod as many times as needed until someone catches a fish.
Once someone has a fish, head down to the Moon Pool. Similarly to the Mad Hops trophy, you will now need to attract a shark. To do this, kill tons of zombies over the small grates in the floor, as this will cause blood to leak into the water and eventually attract a shark. Once the shark arrives, hold on the lever you previously placed to lower a cage into the room. Have the player with the fish in their inventory drop into the cage and begin spinning around. As soon as you see the shark latching onto the cage, hold again to feed it the fish. When you return to the Moon Pool, you will now have an eye in your inventory. Use it on Captain DJ’s locker to find the final data pad, which can then be taken to the door on Gun Deck.
Step 10: Boom Boom
With all five lights on the door now green, return to the Armory and dispose of weapons until you receive a block of C4. It should be one of the first items you get. Once you have the C4, simply return to the Gun Deck door one last time and hold on the door to complete the Easter Egg. This will end the game and give you a special cutscene, as well as the trophy.
Exo Zombies Carrier Easter Egg Guide
Credit to MrDalekJD for the video.
Use the Grenade Disposal Machine 30 times in a single match in Carrier.
The grenade disposal machine is found in the Armory area of the map. It looks like a giant Plinko board on the wall, with a square hole on top to throw the grenades in. Once a grenade goes in, it will fall down the board into a slot, each of which is worth anywhere from 100 to 1000 points. For this trophy, you need to dispose of 30 grenades in a single match. It is recommended that you purchase and use contact grenades, as you can hold them for as long as you want without the risk of killing yourself. Teleport grenades also work.
At the start of each round, the hole will be stationary, allowing for an easy disposal. However, after each subsequent disposal within a round, the hole will begin to change size and move from left to right. You can carry a maximum of four normal grenades and two special grenades (5 and 3 respectively if you have Exo Stockpile), and you get one of each grenade for free at the start of each round. You can also purchase various grenades from the walls to speed up the process. Once you dispose of 30 grenades in a single match, you will get the trophy.
|Right of First Defusal
Defuse 5 gas bombs in a single match in Carrier.
A new feature on Carrier is that, every few rounds, Atlas soldiers will arrive and attempt to plant bombs in three parts of the ship. If a bomb goes off, it will infect that section of the ship for a round, just like the infected zones in the previous map. The longer you last during a match, the more often the bombs will be planted, and they will detonate faster. Also, in later rounds, Atlas will send in Mechs to attack you as well. If you kill all of the Atlas soldiers that spawn, you will get a camouflage, which makes it easy to defuse the bomb. Do this five times in one game to get the trophy. If you defuse a bomb each time the Atlas guys show up, you should get this trophy by round 20.
|Take Off, Hoser!
Ride Chompy for 5 minutes in a single match in Carrier.
Chompy is one of Carrier’s security measures, found in a small hatch inside the cargo bay (where you get your Exo Suit). He resembles a small Zamboni with a big zombie compactor in the front. He costs 500 points to activate, and will proceed to circle the room a few times attracting and killing zombies. For this trophy, you must spend a total of 5 minutes riding Chompy in a single game. You will not be able to do this in a single ride, as he only stays out for about a minute. He also has a cooldown of about 30 seconds after each run. Simply repeat this process as many times as needed until the trophy pops. It is recommended to do this as early in the game as possible, so that fewer zombies spawn.
Telefrag 50 enemies in a single match in Carrier.
Telefrag grenades are a special grenade type that are located in the Armory, next to the cargo bay door and directly across from the grenade Plinko board. They cost 750 points each. Once you have bought some grenades, train a big group of zombies and throw the grenade into that group with . Repeat this process until you kill 50 zombies with the telefrags in a single match. You can easily finish this within 10 rounds.
|How low can you go?
Hit 18 enemies with a single shot of the LZ-52 Limbo in Carrier.
The LZ-52 Limbo is the map’s new wonder weapon. It is acquired from the 3D printer, and looks like a railgun. It holds 8 shots at a time with 16 in reserve. The weapon fires a large laser that will shoot across the stage in a straight line, generally it will fire horizontally or diagonally. Once you get the weapon, you simply need to hit at least 18 zombies with a single shot. You don’t actually have to kill the zombies, you just have to hit them. The easiest way to get this trophy is to build up a large train of zombies in the cargo bay and then shoot the weapon at that group. If you have distraction drones, this will be even easier, as the zombies will all group up very close together.
Kill 20 enemies in a single burst of Explosive Touch in Carrier.
Explosive touch is a new power up that will randomly drop after killing zombies. It looks like a green star. Once you pick it up, any zombie that you make contact with for about a 15 second period will instantly die. For this trophy, you just need to kill 20 zombies in a single usage of the power up. There is a very good chance that you will get this trophy without really trying. If you are struggling, make sure to train a big group of zombies before picking up the power up.
Jump over 4 live sharks in 10 seconds in Carrier.
This is by far the hardest miscellaneous trophy in DLC 3. You have to jump over four living sharks in 10 seconds. Three of them are located in the Lift, and are always present in the tanks. The fourth shark is more of an issue, as it must be summoned in the Moon Pool. To make it spawn, kill quite a few zombies in the Moon Pool over the grates in the floor. When the shark eventually spawns, wait for it to swim under the grate closest to the door leading to the Lift, then exo jump over it. Sprint up the stairs into the Lift and quickly exo jump over the shark tanks. If you are fast enough, you will get the trophy. If not, you will need to try again, summoning the fourth shark as needed.
This trophy is marked as buggy due to the seemingly random and luck based nature of managing to spawn the fourth shark, and players have reported that the trophy didn’t unlock despite seemingly jumping all the sharks in Lift. So it may take a few tries regardless of your performance.
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mad Hops Trophy/Achievement Guide
Credit to MrRoflWaffles for the video.