Estimated time to 100%: 4 Hours.
Missable trophies: None.
Glitched trophies: None.
Difficulty related: None.
Welcome to the Borderlands 3 Designer’s Cut Trophy Guide!
Oh… You thought there weren’t going to be more than 4 DLC’s for Borderlands 3? So did everyone else. But strap in and let those wallets loose. Join in on another adventure with our beloved vault hunters.
Step 1: Having fun
Just enjoy this new game mode. There are no missable trophies. But, try to win a round of this new game mode.
You’ll be earning these trophies:
In the Eye of a Murdercane
Step 2: Cleaning up
Once you’ve had your fun, if you’re still missing any trophies, this is where you’d focus them.
You’ll be earning these trophies:
Complex Made Simple
Treat Yo Self
Tips and Strategies:
|How to Start the Arm’s Race DLC||New Legendaries Locations|
|Credit: joltzdude139 & Ki11er Six||Credit: joltzdude139 & Ki11er Six|
- This game mode is like no other. You start with no weapons or shields. You must go around collecting loot and defeating enemies around the map. And then the boss to win.
- There are 4 new skill trees for your characters. Each character has a new unique skill tree.
- There are new legendary and anointed weapons.
- There will be a Storm that moves around and damages you. Stay out of it to not get damaged.
- You will be hunted down by Powerful enemies and you should avoid them until you have some decent loot.
6 General tips:
- Maliwan and Tediore weapons are the most powerful, compared to others.
- Lookout for booster shields
- Lookout for legendaries, they are better than any base game legendaries.
- Elemental coverage for the Boss. The Boss has multiple health bars so make sure to use the elemental weapons that’ll effect his phases the most.
- Keep an eye on the circle and get to the boss before you get cut off from the Boss room. Make sure you have enough time to get to the Boss room.
- Fast Travel to replenish ammo.
|In the Eye of a Murdercane |
Win a round of Arms Race.
The Boss has multiple health bars that are affected by different elemental damage. So having different elemental weapons can help during this fight.
Any loot you extract during or after will count towards Treat Yo Self.
|Treat Yo Self |
Extract 100 pieces of gear from Arms Race.
This game mode is like no other. You start with no weapons or shields. You must go around collecting loot and defeating enemies and around the map. To Extract loot, go to the loot extraction outposts on the map during or after completing a run, or else the loot will be lost forever and you’ll have to make a new run for more loot.
This is what these outposts look like.
|Collecting 100 pieces of gear sounds like a lot but, if you dump as much as possible without regard for the weapons’ actual usefulness, then you’ll be done in no time. Legendaries spawn in red chests and the main boss drops up to 5 legendaries.|
NOTE: You can only extract 3 weapons per outpost on the surface, and 5 in the underground outposts.
|Complex Made Simple |
Explore the entire Stormblind Complex.
This DLC is just one giant map. You’ll get a quest to go to the Stromblind Complex then going through it should be simple as all the other location related trophies in the base game. You’ll get this while going around for loot and trying to beat the actual main objective.
|This is the Map + Legendary Weapons location|
|Credit: joltzdude139 & Ki11er Six|