Estimated time to Platinum: 30 – 60 Minutes.
Trophies: 16. 1 / 10 / 5 / 0 .
Missable trophies: None.
Glitched trophies: None.
Difficulty related: None.
Welcome to the Bishoujo Battle Cyber Panic! Trophy Guide!
Welcome to another quick platinum! Where you uncover the picture of the anime girl for easy trophies, while avoiding all the deadly obstacles!
Step 1: Beat All 50 Levels
Hooray! The one and only needed step. There’s no other trophies, other than beating the 50 levels in the game, and you can’t skip levels. So you are unfortunately forced to do it all! Before you start, make sure you go to the options menu and set the difficulty to “Easy”. So after this step, you will have the platinum! Credits to EssTee11 for the video here!
You’ll be earning these trophies:
Tips and Strategies:
There are a few things that may help you in the game. Or at least make it easier than it already is.
- Hold to go faster when going around the border of the picture.
- Holding will also prevent you from making new lines accidently.
- In later levels, uncover smaller sections at a time. There are way too many enemies to try to do big sections at a time
- Get power-ups when you can. There are 3 of them. A Pink Star grants you temporary invulnerability. A yellow pick up with 2 arrows, which increases your speed. Then a blue stopwatch, which freezes enemies! You gather the powerups by uncovering the portion of the picture they’re in! In later levels it’s best to wait to wait until they’re at the edges of the picture.
- There are 7 enemy types; A star that bounces around, a monster that is immobile but shoots at you, a bomb looking enemy that follows you, a squid looking enemy that just moves with no pattern, a red squid and shooter that move and shoot at you, and a spider that travels the edge of the picture and can kill you if it touches you. Unfortunately these have no actual names, so refer to the picture below to see a visual of them all!
Unlock all other trophies
Complete level 1
This is for beating level 1. In this level, there’s only one spinning star enemy to avoid!
Complete level 2
When you beat level 2, you unlock this trophy. This level has two spinning star enemies to avoid!
Complete level 3
You get this trophy once you beat level 3! In this level there are 3 spinning star enemies to avoid!
Complete level 5
Getting this trophy requires you to beat level 5. Now this is where it starts getting crazy. The spinning start enemy is faster, and there are now two squid enemies with erratic movements.
Complete level 7
In order to get this trophy, you have to beat level 7! In this level, there is one spinning star, a squid enemy, and a bomb that follows you when you start drawing a line!
Complete level 10
To get this trophy, you need to beat level 10. This level has two spinning stars, one squid enemy and three bombs! So start uncovering tiny pieces of the picture at a time!
Complete level 12
You get this trophy once you beat level 12! This level has one spider enemy, one bomb enemy, two squids, and two spinning stars in it to avoid!
Complete level 15
Getting this trophy requires you to beat level 15! In this level, you have a spider, a bomb, two spinning stars, and an enemy that sits still and shoots at you! If projectiles hit your line, you die!
Complete level 20
This trophy is unlocked once you beat level 20. This level has a spider, three bombs that chase you, and three shooters that sit in the middle!
Complete level 25
You get this once you beat level 25. In this level, you have two bombs that chase you, and three moving squid like enemies to avoid!
Complete level 30
After you beat level 30, this trophy unlocks. This level has a lot of things to avoid. You have two spiders, two bombs that chase you, two squid like enemies, and a shooter that sits at the top of the picture!
Complete level 35
This trophy requires you to beat level 35! In this level there is one spider, one shooter at the top of the picture, and four bombs that chase you around once you start your lines!
Complete level 40
Once you clear level 40, this trophy is yours. For this level, there is one spider, one bomb, a shooter in the center of the picture, two fast moving squids, and two fast moving stars!
Complete level 45
In order to get this trophy, you need to beat level 45. There aren’t many enemies in this level! There is one spider, one moving creature that also shoots at you, two fast moving stars, and two stationary shooters, with one being on each side of the picture!
Complete level 50
To get this trophy, you have to beat level 50. Now for the last level, there is literally one of every enemy type in the game!