The Battlefield 2042 Announcement steam is right around the corner but some information got leaked just a few hours before the official announcement. The leak does come from the files on the EA Origin Store, so all this info seems to be correct. The release date of the game is October 15th and there will be 3 editions, Standard, Gold, Ultimate. There will also be a public beta, but that date is not included with the leak.
Here is some of the information that got leaked:
- “Members can deploy early with Access to the Open Beta, Full Ultimate Edition Game Access on October 15, Monthly Rewards and more”
- “Battlefield 2042 introduces 7 vast maps for up to 128* players. From Seoul’s cities to Egypt’s deserts, every map offers a unique experience based on the natural environment.”
- “Customize weapons, gadgets and vehicles in-battle to tip the scales in your favor. Summon a robotic dog built for battle, employ a grappling hook or don your very own wingsuit.”
- “Choose your role on the battlefield and form hand-tailored squads through the new Specialist system. Based on Battlefield’s four Classes, Specialists have one unique Specialty and Trait – but the rest of the loadout is fully customizable.”
The 3 editions will come some perks that you will not get with the base edition, it’s currently unknown what you get with each edition.
- “Open Beta early access, Baku ACB-90 melee takedown knife, “Mr. Chompy” Epic Weapon Charm, \”Landfall\” Player Card Background, \”Old Guard\” Tag”
- “4 New Specialists (1 per Season of the Year 1 Pass), 4 Battle Passes (1 per Season of the Year 1 Pass), 3 Epic Skin Bundles (”Blistered Earth”, ”Tempest”, and ”Cold Blood”)”
- “\”Shadow Stalker\” Legendary Outfit, \”Obsidian\” Legendary Weapon Skin, \”Onyx\” Legendary Vehicle Skin”
- “Official Digital Artbook and Exclusive Digital Soundtrack”
Check out our news tab for more news.