EA and Respawn Entertainment have revealed the brand new Unshackled Event, which will soon go live in Apex Legends. The temporary event will last from April 19 to May 3 and includes the return of the Flashpoint game mode, new cosmetic items and much more.
You can also find a detailed overview in the blog post here and below:
Flashpoint Return – Players can experience Olympus like never before with the return of the popular temporary Flashpoint mode. In Flashpoint, healing items are removed from the loot pool and replaced with large “Flashpoint Zones” that restore all Legends in the zone.
- Thematic Cosmetic Unshackled Items – Unlock up to 40 cosmetic event items, including Legendary skins such as “Machine Language” Crypto, “Bad Bot” Pathfinder, “Quantum Collision” Wraith, “Slingshot” Valkyrie, “Prison Pacifier” CAR, “Terminated” Hemlok, “Digging the Grave” Peacekeeper and “Pyromania” Rampage. You can also purchase Unshackled Packs that provide access to cosmetic items, weapon charms, trackers and more.
- Flash Events – Players can work their way through two unique weekly challenge paths to gain access to event-themed cosmetic items.
- April 19 – April 26 – Rewards include Unique Badge, Epic Charm, Epic Re-45 skin, Epic Seer Skin
- April 26 – May 3 – Rewards include Unique Badge, Rare Apex Pack, Epic Boxing Nessie Holospray, Unshackled Pack
- Thematic Tab Update – EA and Respawn have updated the Thematic Event tab with Unshackled, making it easier to find the new content and navigate the menus.
Players can get their hands on Apex Legends: Defiance today for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and PC via Origin and Steam.